BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 30, 2010

Be a DIGIMaN

I find job for a long time already.. Actually , don't know what job should I do.
So, facebook is a good place to find job . I post "I want find a job , any suggeston?".
Just like that, mr. edo told me , be a DIGI ejen. And mr.benz also suggest me to do it.
So, I go interview and I success. As a DIGIman is a bored job...make me sleepy...
Sim card replace, sell mobile phone, payment...
Is not very hard , just need some time to learn it. The shop have 2 supervisor when I work. Both of them very friendly . When talk with them , we will laugh together.
Beside that, have two girl work with me together. We have 5 people. 2 of the girl also friendly . One of them ...is her...
She is my girlfriend before...have some kind weird feeling that I don't know how to explan.. But, she is very happy right now.=)

She has a boyfriend already. Good in study . Work hard. Is a good man. I glad for that.
That all I want to share...haha

0 comments: