BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MOnster

What should I say? Hmm...I created many blog, and this is my new one~ Haha , sorry for that. The friend are support me and view my blog sometime ~ I like to say THANK YOU~ I think that my blog is boring , right? Sure you said yes! That true !


OK! I wanna say sorry for that..

Start today, this blog will talking about my college life. I like to share my life to you , my friend^^
Actually , my life is so bored . I don't know what road I going....what will happen to my life...I choose D.I.T as my course . I will be a programmer? I will be a software inventor? Or just a normal guy working for a few salary?

I don't want to be a normal guy! That why I choose a course to learn. Do you know what is my dream? I want to be a genius ! Haha....so funny~XD
I just wanna know all knowledge on this world, and create a knowledge that people can use it.

I bless myself! Add oil! MONSTER~

0 comments: